I don't know about you but when it gets warmer outside (even for a mid-winter break), I get all excited. Here's what I'm thinking about these days:
- Knitting a sweater for my mom for her birthday and mother's day. But the magazine and the yarn I ordered aren't here yet. I guess I'll just have to dream about it.
- Knitting a sweater for myself. The pattern and yarn are here so alas, I must be selfish and knit for myself.
- Knitting for the three babies that are coming soon. Must get done before the baby shower so I can deliver them ahead of time and be busy 'organizing my sock drawer' the day of the shower... women swapping death grip delivery stories... now that's a fun way to spend an evening.
- Pulling my bike out of the basement (inspired by someone else who was smiling and biking). I didn't think about the fact that he was covered in slush and I don't like biking when I'm cold.
- Spring cleaning-bwaah, hah, hah. And you thought that I actually was smoking dope there, didn't you?
- Vacation plans let's be honest, I think about those all year long.
However, it looks like it will get colder at the end of the week. I'm going to pull out my slow cooker again, try a new recipe to dazzle you with at the weekend, enjoy my Family Day today (since Monday is my regular day off) and knit on my sweater for myself. I guess some things are never different-cold weather or warmer weather!