Saturday, February 16, 2008

Simple Saturday

Unlike my other weeks where I had great simplifying ideas, I'm just simple minded today. But here's a couple of things for you that are pretty cool... helping you save money easy!

  1. Free Kashi Granola Bars-totally free. They send you a coupon for the full cost of the granola bars. And they're good for your kids... and you. I'm all excited about the Peanut peanut bars. My house is not nut-free-and that refers to peanuts as well!
  2. Customized coupons-Unlike my cousin, Happy Geek, I'm not a good coupon clipper. But at this website, you can pick the coupons that work for your province and they mail them out the next day. I'm good to go with no effort!
  3. Knit Picks Clearance-They clear out fabulous yarns and fibers at great prices. And because they love Canadian customers, they take care of things getting stuck at the border!

I'm more passionate about these things as it is towards the end of the month (anything after the 15th qualifies!) and I decided to redecorate my master bedroom and invest in RSPs this month. Bring on March! Have a simple and economical weekend!

5 comments:

Bargainista said...

Do you have an address for the bar freebies and coupons?

Bargainista said...

Oh, i see, those are the websites. Some things take a little longer to register here. Thanks, Knittinchick!

happygeek said...

I love Save.ca. I love coupons. I love free. It all takes me to my happy place. My happy place is far far away and does not involved puke, snot, or cleaning for hours on end!

momofthecrazies said...

Thanks for the tips!

Do you know what I love about March? Roll Up The Rim and Income Tax Returns. Bring on March!!

KnittinChick said...

I forgot roll up the rim... Double Bring on March!