Yesterday I was thinking about the things that I notice (maybe others don't but I do... who knows, maybe I'm gifted?)
- When you wear a warm sweater with a tank top underneath it that is just for personal eyes only, the room gets extremely warm in a meeting full of men.
- When you wear a cooler outfit based on the previous day's experience, all you think about is knitting a pair of the ever popular Fetching-must be for cold offices.
- It's good not to send out a staff wide email to everyone about a very important deadline this week and then post the deadline as April 22!!!
- Before starting the work toaster oven with your favorite Baked Mushroom Soup for 55 minutes and getting pulled into a conversation with a 'dynamic' individual on the phone... it's always good to remove the tupperware lid that was sitting on top of the toaster oven before having someone discover it 20 minutes later.
- Before seeing one of your friends that you were teasing about wierd socks the other day, you probably shouldn't be wearing your running socks with a nice outfit.
I'm sure that you've noticed this happening to other people as well... thank you for not pointing and staring when you saw me processing these thoughts!