Sunday, February 3, 2008

A little bragging!

Ok... I won again!!! Seriously, you don't have a clue how exciting this is when you think that it is warm outside when it gets to -15C outside. I actually thought about not wearing mittens yesterday. Thank you to at Scattered Mom at Notes from the Cookie Jar for her generous Starbucks card that she's mailing off to me. She has very yummy looking cookie recipes on her blog-especially the picture that is up right now. I think that I'll have to try those so I can be the coolest co-worker, auntie and friend who brings yummy cookies instead of a boring broccoli/rice casserole to her friends that have had a baby. How can you not love someone who puts the word scattered to describe themselves too? I have to go to work now (try to hold your jealousy inside of you) but I think that there might be a couple of downtime minutes this morning. Must remember to pack my traveling knitting-Socks!

3 comments:

momofthecrazies said...

What a great prize to win! I think Starbucks cards are the best invention ever. That's what I got last year for Mother's Day and I was one happy mommy!

Anonymous said...

G' Day! Greetings from The Land Down Under! I stopped by your blog today to say "thanks" for participating in my Bloggy Giveaway! I will post the winner tomorrow.

Scatteredmom said...

Awww...you're so sweet :) Thanks for the plug!

By the way, if you met me in real life, you'd agree that Scattered really suits me. Although today I'm more like Sneezy.

Hope you enjoy the card!