Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SO organized!

Guess what? I won another li'l contest from Declutter It! Thanks Julie! I'm excited about having a Busy Body Book that will keep me organized. Yesterday she shared about Time Waster Tuesdays and one of them was mind clutter. I thought that I'd share some of my most recent random mind clutter-ers!

  1. What street was the adult education class off of? Was it 24th or 36th Ave? Is the troubling part that I'm going to resemble someone who needs the special extra-wide parking space right by the door due to my mind not working?
  2. Great! I made it in time for the adult ed class but forgot a bottle of water. When is break time? Will I have enough change in my purse for some water? Would it be rude to pull it out right now and start counting it?
  3. What day is my doctor's appointment? Did I miss it? Is it the naturopath this week or the doctor?
  4. What shall I share as the inspirational moment at staff meeting this morning? I am sure that my boss won't think that inspiration will be that I now have a Busy Body Book or that I'm glad that my clothes match today.
  5. Do my clothes actually match today? Oh no... better do a bathroom walk-by before staff meeting.
  6. I wonder if anyone will notice that I'm wearing my hand knit socks today. I love those socks and I wore my sweet Baby Mary Janes to show them off. Maybe everyone will look at my feet during staff meeting this morning and it will detract from the fact that I'm rather 'foggy brained' today.
  7. Should I talk about how Jen's giveaway where I won an autographed Jeffrey Overstreet novel? No... the staff might be jealous of my blog-0-sphere self.
  8. I wonder what I should have for lunch. I do have leftovers in the fridge but maybe there is a younger staff who needs encouragement today in the form of Quiznos.
  9. But maybe they won't want to be encouraged by me after they hear my 'inspiration' for the day.
  10. I wonder if I should talk to my doctor about my mind not seeming to work properly.

Anyways, I think that I'll follow Julie's fabulous advice to have a running list on her desk to put down ideas as they hit her so they don't contribute to mental clutter. Definitely something that I don't need any more of.

For your inspiration today, I thought I'd include a picture of some of the cutest hand knit Baby Uggs!

8 comments:

happygeek said...

How much stuff did you win? My goodness! It's raining presents down South!

KnittinChick said...

I got an autographed book, a SB card, a handmade necklace and a Busy Book organizer. Oh... and I traded a pair of uggs with someone for a handmade wristlet.

I LOVE Bloggy Giveaways!

Bargainista said...

I agree with Julie...write it down! Women are such good multi-taskers, well, sort of!

Your baby uggs are SO cute (i can say that b/c i've seen them in person).

momofthecrazies said...

Wow - you've won a lot. At first I felt a bit jealous but then realized that in order to win something, you first have to enter. I cannot be jealous if I'm lazy!

I agree taht your baby uggs are adorable. You're a knitting machine! I'm still working on scarf for crazy #2.

momofthecrazies said...

Oops - spelling mistake in my previous comment. Shame on me!

Cindy said...

Hi- I just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my giveaway contest! Hope to see you again soon.

Jocelyn said...

Awww, I'm SO glad I commented on your socks last night!

Unknown said...

Those are the CUTEST baby uggs I have ever seen!! Do you sell those? ;)

Julie from Declutter It!