Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Secret Smiles

Don't you love it when you have a simple thing that makes only you smile? I have things that make me smile when I need a lift and no one else will know. I have something new to add to my list of Secret Smiles. Today's Secret Smiles is provided to you by my friend, Stud. I was telling a friend who is three years old the other night that my favorite pj's are red fleece ones with little Scottie dogs all over them. Her mom told me that they were just like Stud! Inside your head voice, "Do I tell her that pjs are not studly... at all. They're more along the lines of wearing at home when no one else is coming over?" Outside voice: "Stud!?! Hmmm. Interesting" Apparently they used to have a Scottie dog that was called Stud. So... last night I was at home after a perfectly relaxing day off and wanted to celebrate... along the lines of big time celebrations. I pulled out my pjs that are now affectionately called Stud and I wore them around the house with a secret smile all evening long.

1 comment:

happygeek said...

Studly P.j's. Could it get any better? I've been remiss on commenting, dead computer and all.. LOVE your new blog look!