Monday, March 31, 2008

Signs that you might not be cool!

I've had a few times this past weekend that have highlighted the fact that I am not the coolest. Here are some of the not-so-gentle reminders:
  • Went to see 21 on Friday night. I realized that most people there were under 18. The movie was sold out. So I (and my friend) went to Chapters instead.
  • Since I couldn't see 21, I will be going to see it this afternoon @ a matinee.
  • I got all excited about starting to get through my knitting project. However, I'm worried that I will run out of the special bamboo yarn before I'm done. I dreamt about running out of it last night.
  • Hit a special sale for a sweater. However, it is in the dreaming phase right now.
I don't know what's worse... the fact that I've arrived here or that I really don't care.

3 comments:

Bargainista said...

A sign that I am cool...i just got in from shovelling out driveway after a 5 hr. dump of snow!

i think your project DOES look cool, hope that you can find some matching yarn to finish it off.
Your yarn that just arrived looks fabulous! Any patterns in mind?

momofthecrazies said...

Here is a sign that I am definitely NOT cool. I haven't even heard of 21. Was it good? What was it about?

I'm planning a matinee within the next couple weeks to see Horton Hears a Who. Somehow I think I'm more excited about it than the Crazies.

happygeek said...

Love the wool. What gorgeous sweater!
Yep, haven't heard of 21! Have heard of Horton.
Sad eh?