Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A love letter

To my dear central vac system-You are a fabulous part of my home. You faithfully clean my floors even when there has been disastrous baking incidents, bits of yarn from the latest project or lots of family over at my home. I appreciate you. I just want you to know that I will never forget to check the filter bag again as you taught me a lesson last night. The way dirt, dust and other debris flew out at me when I checked you last night fixed my little wagon... The extra detergent that I will put in with my yoga pants and hoodie will remind me to never forget you again. Faithfully, Knittinchick

3 comments:

Bargainista said...

Good one! Wish that i had been a fly on the wall!

momofthecrazies said...

Yikes. That doesn't sound pretty. Did you take a picture?

KnittinChick said...

Oh... there were no pictures. Just gratitude that the neighbors couldn't see me carrying out the garbage bag to the back alley. I think that they would have wondered if I had showered for the past week or had been rolling around in a massive dust bowl.