Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Prize day!

So... today I was invited into a brainstorming meeting about how we communicate certain values of the organization. This group meets regularly and I thought that I'd amaze them with all the stickies (aka post-its) on the flip chart with all my fabulous ideas. Although I was able to generate the most ideas, I also received the most Fig Newtons (the prize for bad ideas... maybe to get them flushed out of your system) instead of Oreos (the prize for good ideas). Is there a hidden message here? Don't worry I snuck myself an Oreo when no one was looking....

4 comments:

happygeek said...

I thought there were no bad ideas in brainstorming?
I'd rather have a newton than an oreo anyway!

momofthecrazies said...

Yet another way my sister and I are complete opposites. Oreos are 100 times yummier than Fig Newtons! Glad you snuck some Oreos.

Bargainista said...

Hope no one is offended but i'd just like to add a bit of information about how healthy fig's (newtons) are for you.
"Figs are full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow. Figs increase the motility of male sperm and increase the number of sperm as well to overcome male sterility."
maybe the guys in your group were just 'fed up' w. the number of fig newtons that their wives were feeding them at home, and thus decided that your 'ideas' were not as good as theirs...pass the oreo's, Thank you very much!

happygeek said...

Where does your mom come up with this stuff?