Friday, April 4, 2008

Hair issues

The other day I was listening to a podcast from Boomama where she was talking about her hair issues and I couldn't really understand-until yesterday! I styled my hair like normal but instead of it working out, it was all girly, prissy fluffy and curly-yuk! I've decided that I need to go back to the stylist and beg her for a Kate Bosworth inspired look... Oh the magic that stylists need to perform. Can you tell it's Friday by the level of 'depth' this blog entry has inspired?

2 comments:

Bargainista said...

Living on the Prairies with our wild winds gives me an excuse when my hair looks awful. Plus if that doesn't work, i just smile and hope that people are captivated by my smile and personality and not my hair issues!
Well,... i try!

momofthecrazies said...

I wish there could be some way that I could get a hair transplant. Thin, fine, starting to grey hair, is not a happy thing!