Monday, September 8, 2008

The House of Knittinchick

So... it would sound impressive if I made it sound like my knitting made me a cool person, wouldn't it? It seriously does make me cool and you are all jealous... just wait and see. I spent this weekend finishing off some Baby Surprise Jackets and they are so adorable, aren't they? They are knit in one crazy piece and then you have to figure out how they are put together. It doesn't reflect poorly on my intelligence if my international student figured it out in half the time it did me, does it? Anyways, hope your day and week is fabulous.

5 comments:

Bargainista said...

They ARE absolutely adorable and i am coming to see them in person soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
granola_granny said...

They look fabulous!! Don't worry about your roomates' expertise. In some cultures figuring out puzzles is higher on the agenda in education, and they end up more spacially savvy than we Canucks.

happygeek said...

SOunds kind of like a puzzle.
Puzzles are for wussies.
Good for you for not getting the puzzle!

momofthecrazies said...

Love the little sweaters. I'd love to see them up close and see how you made them!